Thursday, April 01, 2010

Fairy Land

I used to make these fairy houses every year with my niece.
They are some of my most favorite things. 
Now my niece has moved away so I'll be fairy-landing all by my lonesome this year. 

My first couple of attempts:

And these were last year's houses. 

Together they made a little fairy neighborhood.

So, what do you think?  Anyone want to come help me build this year?

PS.  Husband had the brilliant idea of moving my mini clothesline over to the fairy village
once I get it built this year.  Wouldn't that be so cute?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll have to change the clothes on the clothesline to fairy wings though. Now that would be super cute!
~TT~

Cari Polena said...

That's such an awesome idea. Little fairy wings hanging to dry...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails