Friday, May 28, 2010

Sweet Ride!

One of my most favorite things to do is to go for a bicycle ride.
My bike is very heavy and hard to pedal.
It is slow and doesn't coast well.
But I love my bike anyway, because, sometimes,
cuteness simply overrides logic.
This is my bike:


I have been riding my bike every  morning for the last few weeks
and today, I found myself lacking my usual bike ride enthusiasm.
It was a gorgeous morning and I definitely wanted to be outside enjoying it,
so I decided I would approach my bike ride a little differently.
I took my already sweet bike and made it even sweeter,
simply irresistable.

Amazing, eh?

Embroidered flowers made of felt and buttons for the basket.

And bright blue streamers on the spokes.
I was so excited to go riding that I couldn't stand to go alone.
But, alas, poor Husband had to work today.
Who could I ride with?

Phant, of course.
I threw on his shades, pearls, and pinwheel headband,

stuffed him into my basket next the white pom-pom,

and we were off.
What a sweet ride!
Even our neighbors had to smile when they saw us cruise by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh doesn't Phant look just the cutest.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails