Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Home Alone

Husband took my car to work today because it was raining
this morning and he has the top down on his Jeep.

Here's what Husband's Jeep looks like on a typical day:

Pretty average, wouldn't you say?

Here's what Husband's Jeep looks like after I'm left alone with it all day:


Rear End View:

Now THAT'S better, am I right? 
Too bad there are 30 mile an hour winds outside.
It makes it awfully hard to see all of the different streamers.

My neighbor was amused when I backed the Jeep out of the garage
and down the driveway for these photos.
He wanted to know if it was Husband's birthday.
"Uh, no," I said.  "It's just a Wednesday."
He seemed perplexed.

Happy Wednesday everyone!

1 comment:

O'Neal said...

Oh man, I smell a payback coming.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails