Thursday, July 01, 2010

Mail Art

This week in mail:

It's all outgoing because I got myself a little behind.  Oops! 

Pink cotton candy was always my most favorite treat.
Maybe because I could only get it at "special" events
like the fair or a Tigers game.

I'm sorry but is this not the scariest child you've ever seen?
I mean, like, ever?

Doesn't he know that it's dangerous to talk on his cell phone while he's driving?
Even if he's just driving cattle...

Yeah, this is the reaction most American children have
when handed giant bowls of broccoli topped with white stuff.  Sure.


1 comment:

O'Neal said...

1.Speaking as a Cardinals fan, a Tigers game is not "special" ;)
2. I'm thinking this child's parents are the scary ones!
3. Driving cattle. Ha!
4. LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails