Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mail Art

This week in mail:

Outgoing:


I'm sorry, but is this turtle actually smiling at me? 


I don't mean to mock this dude's spiritual rain ritual,
but, come on, does it not look like this guy is being prepared as a soup?
He's in a big pot.  There are vegetables.  He's a stew.


Dude, what's up with your eyes?


My philosophy:
never miss an opportunity to stick your tongue out at your older sister,
and if you can find a way to get a creepy bat to do it for you,
even better.


I love swimming babies.
I dig that they leave their eyes completely open
and don't seem to mind one bit.


A birthday envelope for my father, a golfer.
I don't know about you, but when I look at this picture I don't want to
play golf as much as investigate the pond edge
for possible toads or ducks.
Or, how about a nice glass of wine while sitting on that inviting deck?
I love how everyone has their own different ideas of fun!

Incoming:

This post is getting rather long, so I'm grouping them all together.


A card,
a cool postcard from my brother that was once a beer coaster,
and a lovely letter. 
Yippee for me!

1 comment:

Husband said...

there's nothing creepy about bats. or spiders, snakes or crickets. the creepiest thing i can think of is called "going to work"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails