Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Chinga! Chinga!

SO excited that I've gotten a new decoration for my bicycle!

Bicycle Bell

An "I *HEART* MY BIKE" bell!
Isn't it to die for?
The salesman at the bike shop kept telling me that
those bells were for children and
he kept insisting that I look at some much smaller
and way more boring bells
claiming that those were the bells for adult bikes.
Obviously, he didn't know what he was talking about.

I Ring-Ring all the way around the block now.
I am sure that this makes me very popular with the neighbors.

Here are some current looks at my bike:

Bicycle Ready for Cruising

In the driveway, ready to go cruising.

Bicycle Drying in the Sun

And in the backyard, drying poolside after her bath.

My bicycle is definitely one of my most favorite things!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails