Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Yard Art

There is a little art community near where I live
that has the coolest Yard Art:

This is so me, except I do my painting on the floor.
That, and I tend to wear clothes...

Jungle Book Yard Art
"Jungle Book" was one of my favorite Disney movies when I was a kid.
Then, 11 years later, my brother was born and I switched to
"Dumbo" and "Sword and the Stone."
"Alice in Wonderland" too but since the whole Johnny Depp thing,
it seems too cliche to even mention.

Kitty-Kitty Yard Art
Here, kitty-kitty-kitty.

Giraffe Yard Art
The first nightmare I ever had was of a giraffe at a zoo.
He was chasing me and trying to eat the flowers off of my hat.
Traumatizing, really.

But, of course, we all know what my most favorite Yard Art is:

Clothesline Yard Art
The clothesline.
Nothing better.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails