Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Fierce Side

My sister and I recently met several Beardy Members of the
For those who don't know, the GAFBO are dudes with beards.
Here are the members we met: (note the man in the black hat's beard!)
They travel around the country competing.
I can't remember exactly what the different
competition categories were called, perhaps:
the Pointy-and-Crazy, the Paul Bunyan, the ZZ Top,
and the Pipe-Smoking Professor categories.
But, I could be mistaken.

Anyway, when we met them they were hosting
Beard Crafts and I couldn't wait to participate.
They said I was their first adult participant.
Yippee for me!
Here's my Beard Craft:
Pretty fabulous, eh?
They said I could become a member.
What do you think, am I 'Fierce Beard' material?

1 comment:

O'Neal said...

"First adult participant"...ha ha, what an honor!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails