Monday, January 03, 2011

Booster the Rooster

Meet our newest family member,
Booster the Rooster!

Meet Booster the Rooster Finger Puppet
He was a finger puppet chicken Christmas present!!

I put him into Edward Fancy-Pants' barnyard
for the first couple weeks so he could adjust to
his new home, but then I figured it was time for him to learn
just what the Swanky Lifestyle was all about.

Finger Puppet and Craft making Supplies
 I gathered Booster and  a few household supplies
to see what I could do.

This is what I came up with:
Finger Puppet Goes Parachuting
Yes, Booster the Rooster was going flying,
with the aid of a homemade paper towel parachute,
of course.

If you remember back to our kite-making
efforts, you may be nervous for Booster's life.
But you'll just have to see how it goes:



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails