Monday, January 24, 2011

Elephants Like Snow, Right?

Oh my gosh, with the snow and cold.
I couldn't take it any longer and simply had to get out. 
No matter what.
And, of course, Phant had to go with me.

Phant prepares for winter adventure
I dressed Phant warm
bu worried Husband would not think
I had done a good enough job.
So he got more.

Elephant dressed in Wintertime Bling
There.  Some protection for his snout
and some winter bling for his hat.

Snow, snow, snow
But what can a girl and her husband's Phant do on a day like this?

I know:

Elephant ready for mid-winter bike ride
Go for a bike ride!
Somehow in a lifetime of snowy winters,
I don't believe I have ever ridden my bike in the snow.
Well, there's a first time for everything!

Happy Elephant in his bike basket
Doesn't Phant look excited?!

Half way around the block
I had to stop to get this picture:

Elephant Exhilaration
Yes folks,
that's what pure exhilaration looks like!

Successful Winter Biek Ride
Ah, back home snowy but safe.
Thanks Phant,
what a fun winter outing!

4 comments:

JamiMaria said...

Happy that Phant was warm enough. I really liked your Flickr pictures and am looking forward to following your blog!

Angie said...

Phant sure is brave to ride with you on your bike! Or don't you fall off of it like you used to? Aren't sisters great? Love you!

Cari Lin said...

Phant is the man!

Sisters are so wonderful. Expecially the older ones as they make you feel so young in comparison. LOVE

Cari Lin said...

Of course I meant "Especially"...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails