Thursday, March 31, 2011

Presidential Sweet

Husband needed some cheering up this week
and, I ask you, what is more
cheerful than a
Three-Dimensional Miniature Paper White House?

Miniature Paper White House
Ha!

I found a website that offers free paper toys.
All you have to do is print, cut, fold,
imagine how nice it would be to
have some instructions for assembling,
and then tape all the parts together.

Miniature Paper White House
I simply had to try my hand at one,

Back View of Mini Paper White House
Put it inside a little diorama,

White House Diorama
and then leave it on the table for Husband
to find when he got home.

I like to keep him guessing.


1 comment:

O'Neal said...

Mini White House = Cheerful. I never would have made the connection. LOL
Hope Husband is happy Husband now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails