Tuesday, December 06, 2011

More Fierceness

My family and I recently met up with
members of the
again and, of course, I had to try
another beard craft.

Here's a link  to last year's beard craft
in case you don't remember.

And here is this year's beard:
Fierce Fake Beard Crafts
I went a little more free-style than last year!

Once again, I was the only adult
participant at the craft table.
I don't get it.
Who wouldn't think beard craft was fun?

Oh well, my friends from GAFBO
understand fun:
Beard Competition Contestants and Me

Right next to the beard craft table
was a grapevine wreath craft
and I definitely wanted to try that as well.
But it was difficult.
So I whined until a family member
took pity on me and helped.

Grapevine Wreath Craft
Ah, the miracles of good whining!

Homemade Grapevine Wreath
Ta-da!

A pretty great day crafting with the family, eh?

 

1 comment:

O'Neal said...

This year's beard has a lot of color and creativity, but last year's is still my favorite.

Nice wreath, too.

4 down, moving on....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails